Allability Training offers nationally recognised training in First Aid, CPR, Fire Evacuation, Safety and Manual Handling and Childcare Courses.
Allability Training also provides customised sessions in Tracheostomy, Peg Feeding, Anaphylaxis & Epipen, Asthma and Diabetes Management, Infection Control & Bowel Therapy.
Courses can be customised to meet the individual requirements of your organisation, service, club, school, group or industry and can be specific to your needs.
- We provide customised courses to meet clients / industry specific needs.
- We provide trainers with over 10 years hands on experience.
- We can come to your workplace or you can come to us.
- We ensure a relaxed, enjoyable, stress free learning experience.
- We have competitive pricing.
- We provide flexible training that allows clients to complete the workbook component in their own time, either manually or on-line.
Allability Training is a Sunshine Coast based company that is conducted under the auspiced RTO32022 Assist First Aid, providing nationally recognised training in Australia and overseas.
Allability Training is a part of Sunshine Butterflies
Charity and Disability Service
All profits assist in supporting Babies, Kids, Teens, Tweens & Adults with a disability and their families.